About Me

My photo
Beach. Music. Ocean. Bugs. Love. Hawaii. I call NZ home. Sun. Sun. Summer.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mixed Feelings

From Tove whom I will miss enormously.


Today I woke up feeling sick for what feels like the first time in years. I am so used to being sick all the time in NZ, so this feeling is almost foreign. Sneezing all morning I realized that the day should be spent in doors (even though its beautiful outside and 28 degrees) catching up on things and resting my protesting body. I think the three day bender is realistically the cause of this, but i'm gonna go ahead and pretend it's cause I have been working too hard at school this semester... Yeah right.
A lot of thinking has been done today, mostly about the fact that I am leaving this place in 15 days to spend a few weeks in NZ with my family and friends. Some of you might think that this would bring nothing but joy to me, and it does, until I realize that some of the people I leave behind I will not see for a very, very long time. This makes me really sad. There are a few people here that I have become really close with, and without them I would have been the loner kid from NZ with no friends but herself. I started to write a little something about them all, but it made me too sad. They know they will be missed, but more importantly that they will be visited one day when I travel the world with my ridiculous amounts of money after i am a successful documentary maker lady. But coming home is exciting. Jerry, Family, my Devo ladies, and my other Chicks and Dudes that I love - get ready to smile cause I will SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!   (If I survive the cramming for exams, trips out to pipe masters and crazy amounts of last week partying that is going to occur..)

Chicka chika yeah...

1 comment:

  1. I'll always be there, even if it's not in person. <3

    ReplyDelete